Capt. (Retd.) Saeed Ahmad Nawaz
Managing Director, PASSCO
PASSCO Role in Wheat Procurement from 2005 to 2022 Sr. Year PASSCO Targets PA...Read More
Year Wise Procurement Chart: (all figures are in M-Ton) Sr. Crop Year Paddy -...Read More
- Leave Balance of PASSCO Employees
- Agenda and Minutes 144 Meeting of BOD PASSCO
- Leasing/Renting Out PASSCO Plaza Upper ground Floor
- Agenda and Minutes 143 Meeting of BOD PASSCO
- Agenda and Minutes 142 Meeting of BOD PASSCO
- Agenda and Minutes 141th BOD PASSCO
- Agenda and Minutes- 51th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
To become the leading Agriculture service provider for the Nation, enabling Food Security, Self – sustainably and securing prosperous future for farmers.
- Maintaining food security by conserving strategic reserves of food commodities.
- Achieve self – sustainability by carrying out agro business activities at National and International level.
- Accountability for efficiency, responsiveness, performance and minimization of all losses & wastes.
- Facilitate the Federal government in its quest to ensure National Food security by maintaining strategic reserves of different food grain commodities.
- Ensuring implementation of support price to stabilize the price and extend state welfare to Farmers community.
- Fulfillment of all targets set as per Government of Pakistan food policy from time to time.
- Need based up gradation of infrastructure and work environment.
- Need based enhancement of available knowledge and skill.
- Transparency in decision making, effective communication leading to harmonious employee relation.