Format of Application Form For Guidance
User’s Instructions Manual for Filling the Application Form
- Online registration will start at 0800 hours on 27thDecember 2017 till 1600 hours on 29th December 2017.
- User has to Register first, with CNIC number and Password (Password must be between 6-8 characters). Same will be used for Login purpose, to open the Application Form.
- In Application Form, all fields with the red sign of asterisks (*) are mandatory to fill.
- Upload scanned copies of following documents:
- CNIC (front)
- CNIC (back)
- NTN Certificate
- DD/PO of 2% Earnest Money
- The size of each scanned file must not exceed 500 KB.
- Scanned file must be in one of the given formats i.e. “JPG, JPEG, PDF”.
- Enter a valid Landline/Mobile # and Email Address, for subsequent contact purpose.
- Choose Provinces and Districts according to desired priority for lifting of Wheat.
- Once the form is submitted and Token number is generated, no information can be altered/ changed.
- List of successful applicants along with the date and time for visit to PASSCO Head Office shall be displayed on PASSCO website within one day after closure of Online Registration.
- Successful applicants shall bring the submitted Application Form’s printout, along with all original requisite documents (CNIC, NTN Certificate, DD/PO) to PASSCO Head Office.