Syed Amjad Ali Zaidi
Manager/Personal Staff Officer to Managing Director office:
- To make all administrative arrangements for Board of Directors meeting, Government Officials visit to the Corporation and General Managers Conferences.
- To look after the office affairs and apprise the Managing Director of the latest development in or about the Corporation.
- To coordinate with various functional heads for the implementation of Managing Director’s instructions issued from time to time.
- To coordinate/arrange visitor’s meeting with the Managing Director.
- To act as Secretary to hold GMs conferences on the instructions of Managing Director and issue agenda/minutes of the conferences.
- To organize the visit of the Managing Director in the field and outside the country.
- To control/manage the Protocol Office Lahore and Liaison Office Islamabad.
- To ensure that decision taken in the conferences are implemented and put up progress to the Managing Director.
Mr. Amjad Zaidi
Protocol Office Lahore:
- Provide due protocol to VIPs.
- Supervise/Maintain accounts of Guest House.
- Make boarding and lodging arrangements and provide transport to the visiting officers.
- Ensure proper office security.
- Perform any other duty assigned by the higher management.
Mr. Amjad Zaidi
Mr. Rehmat Ullah
FUNCTIONS OF TRANSPORT CELL
- Assess and work out all requirements of transport for entitled officers of Head Office and for various procurement operations under-taken by PASSCO and submit the same to MD for allocation/allotment of vehicles.
- Arrange transport for Liaison Officers/Protocol Officer with prior approval/sanction of MD.
- Arrange/Carry out technical inspection of vehicles yearly and recommendations for disposal of beyond economical repair vehicles through Commercial Wing.
- Carry out repair/maintenance of PASSCO vehicles stationed at Lahore as well as any vehicle allocated outside Lahore requiring major repair/engine overhauling, if deemed necessary.
Mr. Munawar Hussain
(OIC Transport Cell)