Mr. Shahid Ibrahim
GM (Human Resource)
Human Resource Wing is responsible for new recruitment, postings/transfers, promotions, disciplinary proceedings, legal cases, Security of the Head Office building and other related issues of Human Resource.
FUNCTIONS OF ESTABLISHMENT CELL
- Deals with all the service matters pertaining to officers/officials of corporation.
- Deal with Federal Government/Ministry regarding affairs of the corporation.
- Deals with the cases including recruitment, posting/transfer, promotion and resignation of staff.
- Maintains the personnel employment record, seniority list and Annual Confidential Reports.
- Process the cases of all kinds of leave, education allowances, maternity charges, medical reimbursements and motorcycle/cycle advances.
- Maintain record of all policy decisions and amendments in rules and regulations/HR Policy.
- Administer employee’s welfare projects and coordinate with employees Union/Associations.
- Coordination among HR cells/other cells.
- Issuance of orders in respect of Gazette holidays, policy matters and other special/standing orders.
- Deal with new appointments/applications.
- Issuance of Personal ticket numbers to new appointees.
- Deal with the matters of officers associations and worker unions correspondence.
- Maintenance of personal files of all Officers and Officials.
- Maintenance of ACRs of officers, indemnity bond and declaration of secrecy and fidelity.
PASSCO IT VISION
PASSCO is actively pursuing its commitment towards modernization of its information technology and communication infrastructure and facilities, working towards this commitment, the Corporation successfully completed the consultancy project on preparation of a strategic plan. The plan so prepared has helped to identify and prioritize the initiatives in the areas of infrastructure enhancement , Business intelligence, applications and re-structuring and reorganization of the IT department .
A comprehensive plan has been prepared for establishing a disaster recovery site together with revamping of existing data center. The plan includes developing the state-of-the-art technologies providing central storage with facilities to replicate real time data with offsite backup system , Once completed the arrangement will ensure business continuity in case of any possible disaster that disrupts the central system.
(Manager IT Cell)
FUNCTIONS OF LITIGATION CELL
- To deal with inquires/ inquiry Boards as and when constituted.
- To deal with the service maters instituted by/against the employees before the labor court / national Industrial relation commission and appeals before labor appellate tribunals up to Supreme Court.
- Deal with the advocate on PASSCO panel.
- Deal with establishment issues of legal cell and office management.
- Deal with cases before the Wafaqi Mohtasib.
- Obtaining legal advices on matters which specifically don’t relate to a particular section while dealing with various courts of law.
FUNCTIONS OF TRANSPORT CELL
- Assess and work out all requirements of transport for entitled officers of Head Office and for various procurement operations under-taken by PASSCO and submit the same to MD for allocation/allotment of vehicles.
- Arrange transport for Liaison Officers/Protocol Officer with prior approval/sanction of MD.
- Arrange/Carry out technical inspection of vehicles yearly and recommendations for disposal of beyond economical repair vehicles through Commercial Wing.
- Carry out repair/maintenance of PASSCO vehicles stationed at Lahore as well as any vehicle allocated outside Lahore requiring major repair/engine overhauling, if deemed necessary.
(OIC Transport Cell)
FUNCTIONS OF SECURITY CELL
Responsible for the security of PASSCO head Office.
(OIC Security Cell)